Monday, November 14, 2016 / by Sasha Spiegel
November To Do List
You can keep your Tahoe Home in top shape with simple tasks be sure to:
- Service your kitchen disposal by grinding several cups of ice cubes.
- Put white vinegar in your dishwasher and run to clean out dishwasher BEFORE the holidays.
- Make sure any outdoor furniture is put away or properly covered, including your grill.
- Pour 1 gallon of water down unused drains.
- Clean debris from gutters and ensure down spouts are free of obstruction.
- Check for leaks under sinks and toilets.
- Check for cracks in your foundation, brick or stucco.
- Review emergency procedures and ensure all the members of your family know what to do in the event of a home fire.
- Examine your chimney. Clean flue; repair any cracks in flue or any loose or crumbling mortar.
- Order a cord of wood.